Hi friends! Will you be mine??
I am hoping to woo and dazzle you on this fine Valentine’s day morning by gifting you something that I love: Beautycounter!
In case you haven’t heard the news yet, Beautycounter is a newer skin/hair/body care and cosmetics line for the whole family that offers safer products while still being incredibly high-performing.
The Bad News
Did you know that the last law passed by Congress in America regulating the cosmetic industry was in 1938?! And that, to date, there are only 11 harmful ingredients banned from beauty products. That means there are still thousands of ingredients “allowed” in your toiletries that may be associated with hormone disruption, organ toxicity, and even cancer or other diseases! Yikes.
The Fantastic News
Beautycounter, on the other hand, has a mission of getting safer products into the hands of everyone, and has three main ways of manufacturing their products to do that:
- They’ve created a “Never List” with 1500+ harmful or questionable ingredients that they will never use in their products
- They thoroughly test every other ingredient for its safety using the most rigorous scientific standards before allowing it into any of their formulations
- They are committed to Ongoing Researching & Retesting of ingredients quarterly, to ensure that their info is always up to date and that they are producing the safest products possible
Let’s talk performance.
I’m sure some of you are thinking, “I’m glad that these products are safe, but do they actually work?” That is a very valid question, and as a licensed esthetician and trained makeup artist myself, you can be sure that I asked the same thing. (Cause let’s be honest, no matter how well my DIY recipes or super crunchy products work, they are usually a pretty far cry from the toxic “real” cosmetics that I used to buy at Sephora or Mac.)
Well, after 6 months of using Beautycounter myself, my answer is an emphatic YES. YES they work, well! So well, in fact, that if I didn’t know better, I’d think they came from Sephora.
That, my friends, is because the company’s commitment to product performance is just as strong as their commitment to avoiding toxic chemicals. And they even hand picked celebrity makeup artist, Christy Coleman, to help them create skincare and cosmetics that would accomplish that.
Our Valentine’s Gift to You
Offer has been extended and is valid through Sunday, Feb 19, 2017!
Celebrate with us this week as we launch our new partnership with Beautycounter! When you make a purchase of $55 or more (before taxes and shipping) using our Launch link, you get to…
Pick one of the Following Gifts
Delivers dramatic length + definition while moisturizing lashes with organic oils + shea butter.
Charcoal Cleansing Bar
Green tea, coconut oil, and charcoal detoxify + absorb impurities in the skin without drying it out. Can be used on face and body.
Lightweight, fast absorbing lotion with shea + jojoba butters. Rich in antioxidants and amino + fatty acids.
How to Get Your Free Gift
- Offer extended through Sunday, Feb 19th, 2017, and is open to residents of the USA.
- Make a $55 purchase (before taxes and shipping), now through Sunday, using THIS LINK or one of the direct product links in this post. You must use these links for me to be able to track it.
- Contact me with your full name and your free gift choice.
- Your gift will be shipped separately to you in the beginning of March, as it will come directly from us, not Beautycounter.
Need product recommendations?
Sure! I’ll share my top 5, but feel free to also contact me for personal advice or questions pertaining to your skin or needs!
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator – This gentle scrub uses jojoba beads to effectively brush away dead skin while being completely non-abrasive. It also includes coconut oil + aloe to nourish and hydrate the skin. I use this 2-3 times per week.
- Lip Gloss – Lip gloss is the first Beautycounter product that I ever used, and I was SO amazed by how lasting the color, shine, and moisture were without being sticky!!!! This is by far my favorite day-to-day product. It comes in 9 colors that compliment all skin tones.
- Nourishing Face Oils – We have three incredibly nourishing face oils made with natural plant oils. They can be used on their own as a moisturizer, or added into moisturizer or foundation (what I do) for extra umph. They give intense hydration and boost the skin’s radiance. The Balancing blend helps to balance and regulate combination skin. The Hydrating blend creates moisture in dry or dehydrated skin. The Soothing blend helps to calm irritations and redness.
- Desert Sunrise Palette – This day-to-night blush and eyeshadow palette is a perfect way to dip your toes into safer Beautycounter cosmetics. It includes a few of their popular shades as well as some new ones that are exclusive to the Desert Sunrise collection. Such good value and I have created so many looks with it! The colors are designed to compliment all skin tones. All powders also include Porcelain Flower Extract that is full of antioxidants and nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Tint Skin Foundation – This is a “buildable” foundation, meaning that you decide how heavy you want the coverage based on how + how much you apply. It blends effortlessly + smooths skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Thanks for being mine this Valentine’s day,
and for celebrating our launch with us!!
PS… Here are 4 Other ways
to Save $ on Beautycounter
I will be regularly offering tips, tricks, and tutorials on all kinds of safer/natural beauty, as well as posting exclusive giveaways and perks for Beautycounter products that will only be offered to our group members.
Similar to the Facebook group above, my skincare email subscribers will receive tips, tricks, and giveaways centered around safer/natural beauty and Beautycounter, but they will come in the form of a monthly email newsletter.
Joining us as a consultant gives you a 25% discount on products and generous comepensation and rewards, all with a warm heart knowing that you are fighting for a worthwhile cause! Contact me for more details on joining my team.